Welcome to Dove’s Nest Farm
Dove’s Nest is named for the most wonderful one read Song of Solemn 6. The adventures on the farm are many and various.
2/10/2016 – The 4 year update – 4 years wow.
- The two sheds that had to go are gone. Shed number 1 became the RV pad, The parts from shed number 2 are being used in the studio and a sprinkler derrick.
- The studio is almost done.
- Added a bath, updated the master with french doors and more windows
- Painted some rooms
- Reroofed the tractor shed
- Pulled out random fence posts to help work the hay
- 250 gallon water tower is up
- The pond is full and the spring is running
The inventory at this point include:
- Washington County, Texas
- Indian Paintbrush
- Bluebell Ice Cream
- 10 planted pecan trees – 3-4 very large native pecans
- Tractor shed
- Tool Shed (To be torn down)
- 1890s pier and beam farm house
- Shed that must go #1 (currently gone and RV pad being installed with water and 50 amp service
- Tractor and related implements